Lease Administration Obligations
· Create and monitor strategies for individual properties
· Work with the Portfolio Planning Team on the Client’s portfolio strategy
· Negotiate client leasehold / disposition options to meet and exceed contractual and service level expectations.
· Actively pursue new or additional business with the Client and co-ordinate access to the firm's full range of services.
· Negotiate with Lessor to achieve lowest and best rent and conditions for the Client as a lessee.
· Negotiate with the tenant to achieve the best rent and conditions for the Client as a landlord.
· Negotiate market reviews and determinations
· Negotiate make-good and lease termination obligations
· Negotiate pay-out of lease residual and/or sublease or assignment
· Deal with all lessor and other interested party enquiries.
· Oversees the team in all property tax assessments and re-assessments made by the competent authorities in respect of the Properties from time to time.
· Notify the Client prior to termination and advise the Client of its obligations under the lease including the costs of doing so. Make professional recommendations to the Client.
· Complete all leasing documentation and ensure that the database is updated under all cases of change in options, ownership, dates, etc
· Prepare report on options to assign or sublease each identified Property to minimize dead rent and advise implications of each option.
· Prepare for submission to the Client all documentation required to give effect to the assignment, sublease or surrender of the Client's leases.
· Be fully conversant with and advise clients on changes in legislation affecting leasing activity across the region
· Prepare accurate and timely budgets for contracted leasehold commitments on annual and other periodic bases.
· Ensure consistency of policies & procedures across the team
· Ensure the team has adequate skills to run real estate financial modeling
Profitability/ Savings Initiatives:
· Achieve or exceed profit targets and ensure effective, efficient and economic operation of assigned responsibilities.
· Develop initiatives and strategies that lead to cost savings and eventual profitability of the account.
Customer Service / Client Relationships:
· Pro-actively develop and manage client / business unit relationships ensuring that the expected service levels are achieved across the region.
· To lead by example and groom the team in achieving maximum client satisfaction level
· Ensure and complete periodic reporting to meet client expectations and internal requirements regionally
Internal Management Systems:
· Implement, comply with and audit all internal management systems, in particular, quality assurance.
· Hold responsibility & ensure information in systems is updated regularly
Leadership / Staff Management:
· Actively encourage an environment that supports teamwork, co-operation & performance excellence across the region within the WPS team
· Act as manager and a coach for the team ensuring high staff morale, trust and work ethics.
WPS & CLIENT Alliance Contract
· Comply with all requirements of the contract and assist in meeting or exceeding Key Performance Indicators.