- To guide and supervise the staff under his/her charge.
- To organize and plan the resources under his/her charge.
- To conduct performance appraisal for the staff under his/her charge and make recommendation on salary reviews.
- To ensure leave monitoring system is in place and to provide adequate staff coverage.
- To participate/organize/conduct Department briefings and team meetings.
- To ensure that all contracts, agreements and insurances have been reviewed 3 months before their expiry.
- To ensure that all client/council meetings and general meetings where applicable for those management corporations under his/her portfolio are in accordance with statutory requirements.
- To vet all outgoing correspondence and minutes of meetings.
- To participate in staff recruitment.
- To plan and recommend periodic maintenance works.
1 To advise client/council on the legislation provisions relating to property management.
2 To participate in management proposals for potential clients.
3 To assist the Director / Manager in establishing the policies and direction of the dept.
4 To ensure the implementation and maintenance of the OMS system are done to establish organizational standard.
5 To comply with all Risk Management requirements both on risk management & risk reporting.
1 To understand operating expectations and prepare budget for client approval
2 To endorse and, where applicable, prepare works/purchase orders.
3 To review monthly statements and advise council if expenditure is within the budget approved at general meetings and report/analyse variances.
4 To recommend/ authorise/approve payments.
5 To recommend appropriate actions to be taken against defaulters with assistance from solicitors.
6 To arrange or ensure that arrangement is made for annual audit of accounts.
7 To advise council on payments and transfer of funds when appropriate.
8 To guide DRP on the accounts codes and understanding of the financial statements.
9 To set up procedures for purchase or ordering of supply of expendables.
10 To set up procedures for verification, validation and follow up action in handling of cash transactions.